Hello everyone welcome or welcome back to my blog, today I am going to be doing the reading habits book tag. I saw this on sleepy sam reads, I will leave a link down below. I don’t know who created this tag but shout out to you. Now without further ado let’s go ahead and get started with this tag.
1. Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
I do most of my reading in my bed, that’s where I’m most comfortable at. Although, I also read in my chair some of the time, I guess it just depends on the day.
2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?
I always use a bookmark in my physical books. Although lately I have been reading ebooks from OverDrive through my library.
3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter/a certain amount of pages?
I usually stop after a paragraph, or I will stop at the end of a chapter quite a lot.
4. Do you eat or drink while reading?
I drink while reading all the time, I refuse to eat while reading. I am always afraid of ruining my books. In this case right now I am afraid of ruining my tablet as I am reading all of my books on there right now.
5. Multitasking: Music or TV while reading?
I most definitely cannot read and listen to music or watch TV at the same time. I get distracted very easily for sure.
6. One book at a time or several at once?
I usually read one, although right now I am reading multiple books at once.
7. Reading at home or everywhere?
I usually prefer to read at home, reading out it public is difficult for me due to the fact that there is a lot of noise.
8. Reading out loud or silently in your head?
I only read silently in my head, I don’t like reading books out loud.
9. Do you read ahead or even skip pages?
I don’t read ahead or skip pages, although when something really good is about to happen i’ll start skimming pages without paying much attention to what I’m doing. I try really hard to catch myself at it though.
10. Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?
I don’t break spines on purpose although in paperbacks they can break after a lot of use unfortunately.
11. Do you write in your books?
No I have never written in my books and do not plan to either.
Alright everyone we have come to the end of the book tag, I hope you all enjoyed this post. If you did enjoy it don’t forget to leave me a comment, like, and subscribe by email so you do not miss a single post like this one. Have a wonderful day everyone.